– This Sunday, Sept. 28th, is Caritas Sunday. The church collection will go to the work of Caritas both at home and abroad. The profits from church coffee will also be given to Caritas Norway.
– The extra collection for the new organ last weekend raised 6,510 kroner. A warm thanks to all who gave.
– There will be a meeting of the Catholic Forum on Tuesday Sept. 30th, this time at St. Paul Gymnas. The topic (in Norwegian) is “What is a Catholic school” St. Paul primary and secondary schools in Bergen” by principle Ronny MIchelsen, and Petter Gjessing, academic coordinator and associate principle. The program will begin with a mass in St. Sunniva chapel at the high school at 7 p.m., followed by a lecture and guided tour of the school.
– The lock on the gate to the crypt will be changed on Monday Sept. 22nd. Users of the crypt can turn in their old key in exchange for a new one in the church office during opening hours. Anyone who receives a key must sign a document certifying that they are familiar with the rules of use of the crypt, and must also see to it that the group they are responsible for leaves the crypt clean after each use.
– On Saturday October 4th, The Lay Franciscans will be commemorating St. Francis of Assisi with a small event in the school teachers room. Anyone wishing to attend may contact the Lay Franciscans.