– Sunday Dec. 7th (today) St. Paul parish will participate in the candle-lighting on Mt. Fløien, at 1:15 p.m.. All are warmly welcome to attend the devotional and church coffee at the Fløien restaurant afterwards.
– Wednesdays during Advent there will be a “Rorate” mass in St. Sunniva chapel at Florida at 8 a.m.
– During Advent there will extra opportunities for confession on Sundays, from 15 minutes before until 15 minutes after the start of the 11 o’clock Norwegian high mass and from 15 minutes before until 15 minutes after the start of the 6 p.m. English mass.
– Tuesday Dec. 9th at 8 p.m. the choir “Korfuh” and guests will sing “Sounds of Christmas” in St. Paul church. Tickets are 100 kroner.
– Saturday Dec. 13th at 4:30 p.m. there will be a Christmas concert in St. Paul church. Several av the parish choirs will open the Christmas season in song.
– During Advent youth from the parish will take up an extra collection after all Sunday masses, for NUK and Caritas’ yearly Advent campaign. This year the campaign is supporting a project to prevent violence among youth in Columbia.
– An Epiphany Festival will be held in the gymnasium at St. Paul school on Sunday Jan. 11, 2015 from 2:00-4:30 p.m. The cost is kr. 50 for children, kr. 150 for families. Registration and payment should be made in the school reception before Dec. 19th.
There is church coffee today (Sunday) in the crypt after the 11:00 o’clock high mass. All are warmly welcomed.