The following restriction apply in the church:
- Everyone must book at place at mass electronically with name and telephone number. Use https://billett.katolsk.no/.
- There is only room for 50 people at mass in St. Paul church plus 30 people can follow mass in the crypt at high mass & polish masses. At Marias Minde there will be room for 20 people.
- Seats in the church are now numbered and you are obliged to sit on the assigned seat which corresponds to the number on the registration list
- In the Crypt and during weekdays, when there are not enough wardens, only 20 persons may enter the church.
- Face coverings must be used as soon as you enter the church & during the whole Mass except when receiving Holy Communion.
- Everyone must stay in their place during the whole Mass. The priests will come around with Holy Communion.
- The bishop has decided that only communion on the hand is allowed.
- If you are sick or have been in close contact with someone who is sick, or you have a fever or symptoms of a cold, you MUST stay at home.
- We will not shake hands or embrace during the sign of peace.
Children who are baptised abroad are not automatically registered in the church register in Norway. If you are unsure if your child or family are registered please fill out a registration form, available at the back of the church, & hand it in at the parish office. Remember that if the child is under 15 both parents must sign the form. Those over 15 can sign the form themselves.