Children who are baptised abroad are not automatically registered in the church register in Norway. If you are unsure if your child or family are registered please fill out a registration form, available at the back of the church, & hand it in at the parish office. Remember that if the child is under 15 both parents must sign the form. Those over 15 can sign the form themselves.
We follow the guidelines for infection control in the church until there are new regulations:
- If you are sick or have been in close contact with someone who is sick, or you have a fever or symptoms of a cold, you MUST stay at home.
- We will not shake hands or embrace during the sign of peace.
- Maintain good hand hygiene & use antibac on entering the church.
- Try to keep a distance of 1 metre from other people, except members of the same household.
- Because we are so many, we must use face masks in the church.
- For receiving communion everyone must come forward down the centre aisle & return to their seats down the side aisles.
- Communion in the hand is recommended.
- Church coffee is cancelled indefinitely.
The bishop has decided that this Sunday’s collection from the whole diocese, will go to Munkeby Abbey near Levanger where the brothers are extending the buildings.
Advent/ Christmas concerts in St Paul church:
-Wednesday 8th December is St. Paul High School’s Advent concert.
-Saturday 11th December is St. Paul choir’s Christmas concert.