– The construction work at the Church is now almost completed. This means that St.
Paul Church will again be open on weekdays (side door) from 9 am to 3pm and in the
evening from 6pm to 7.30pm.
– One can now sign up for altar service for the NM Championship which is to be
held on the 10th – 14th of August. Anyone who is in third grade and over can enroll.
For altar practise in preparation for participants contact Thu or Uy if there are any
– Pentecost, Saturday the 14th May – sensational concert in St. Paul Church at. 16:00.
from Montreal in Canada, Jaques Boucher (organ) and Anne Roberts (violin) are
coming. Tickets at 100 kroner.
– 2. Pentecost, Mondag the 16th May there will be as usual Ecumenical service in
Christ Church at Bergenhus Fortress 12:00. We encourage everyone to participate.
There will be Norwegian Mass in St. Paul Church at 11am so it should be possible to
particapate in both.
– The 17th of May falls on a Tuesday after Pentecost. There will be Mass in St. Paul
Church at 9am and high Mass at 7pm.
– A reminder about Corpus Christi, which is Sunday the 29th May. Morning Masses
in Johanneskirken and St. Paul’s Church – the procession goes from the
(Museumsplass) Museum Area to Park Hotel, John Lund place and to the School.