We’ve received new guidelines on contagion-protection from city and national authorities. We will attempt to comply with these in our masses:
- If you are sick or have been in close contact with someone who is sick, or if you have fever or symptoms of a cold, you MUST stay at home.
- We will not embrace or shake hands during the passing of the peace.
- Maintain good hand-hygiene and use antibac when you enter the church.
- Try to keep a distance of 1 meter from other people, except for members of the same household.
- Because we are so many, we will use facemasks in the church.
- For receiving communion, all will come forward by the center aisle and return to their seats using the side aisles.
- Communion in the hand is recommended.
- Church-coffee is cancelled indefinitely.
Thursday, Nov. 25 at 5.00 p.m. there will be a catechesis for youth ages 15-19 in the church office.
St. Paul parish invites all parishioners to Sacramental Adoration for the Sacred Heart of Jesus, on the night between Thursday Dec. 2nd and Friday Dec. 3rd, in the sanctuary immediately following the evening mass. For more information and to sign up, contact the Mother Teresa sisters at tlf. 55215970. Everyone is welcome to participate.